Saturday, May 21, 2011

UDK Decal Problem (Fixed)

Ok so I'm having this issue where decals are showing up on some meshes, but randomly not on others.

Its not just certain instances of a mesh.  Its every instance of a certain mesh.  The bench that I demonstrate below has this problem for every instance of it.  Its not just this one decal, its every decal that I attempt to apply to that mesh.

The material setups have been the same for a while now and this problem popped out of nowhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am in the November 2010 build of UDK






Update:
Fixed thanks to a response to this problem on polycount.  In the static mesh editor, under LOD info "Enable Per Poly Collision" needs to be checked.  I am not sure how it randomly became unchecked, but thats the fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment